Simply Structural, Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time / part time Special Structural Inspector to work on project inspections all over the Phoenix area. Applicant will be conducting field visits to inspect or observe construction of projects and be required to write inspection/observation reports.
Qualified professionals should:
- Possess or be in the process of testing for ICC Certification in one or all of the following: Reinforced Concrete, Structural Masonry, Structural Steel Bolting and Welding,
- Maintain a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and reliable means of transportation and
- Ideally have 2+ years of experience in special inspection.
- Be proactive, use a team approach to problem solving,
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Paid medical, Paid vacation, Paid holidays, 401K and medical insurance
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday, 7:30am to 5:30pm; Friday 8:00am to Noon (Inspection hours will differ).
Please email a copy (pdf preferred) of your resume with cover letter so we can review and discuss this opportunity with you. Simply Structural, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.