Martin, White & Griffis Structural Engineers (MWG) Phoenix and Tucson office is hiring for the following positions, Senior Structural Engineer, Structural Engineer / Structural E.I.T., and BIM/CAD Operator. MWG provides structural design on challenging education, healthcare, municipal, and government projects of all scales. Candidates should work and communicate well as part of a team environment. Key attributes for these positions include:
Senior Structural Engineer:
- Understanding of traditional and alternative delivery models, schedule management, and collaborative working environments.
- An MS in Civil or Structural Engineering with S.E. Licensure and more than 10 years of experience in the industry.
- Proficiency in Structural Modeling using a variety of programs, including RISA-3D, RAM Structural, and Enercalc. Candidates should also have an understanding of ETABS, RAM Concept, SAP 2000, STAAD, and other advanced analysis methods.
Structural Engineer/Structural E.I.T:
- Completed or be currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structures
- A P.E., S.E., E.I.T., or I.C.C. certification (preferred but not essential)
- Possess a minimum of 4 years to 10 years experience at the Structural Engineer level, or
- Possess a degree to 4 years experience at the Structural E.I.T level
- Create quick actions utilizing the command language of the system to assist in drawing creation.
- Utilize practical construction knowledge in the preparation of drawings.
- Perform routine assignments requiring a thorough knowledge of CAD/ BIM system standards, practices, and techniques.
- Develop increased proficiency in system operation with a resulting increase in productivity and learn how to use all software options.
- Review work order and procedural manuals as necessary to determine critical dimensions of design.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
Full job postings, offered benefits and information about MWG can be found on MWG's Career's page: https://www.mwgstructural.com/careers/
To apply, please respond with a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org