STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS ASSOCIATION OF ARIZONA
Join Simpson at their new Training Facility in Chandler, AZ for our annual Simpson Strong-Tie “Infrastructure Commercial Industrial” (formerly Anchor Systems) Workshop on Thursday, September 19. Earn 4.0 FREE Professional Development Hours. This year they are unveiling our new line of concrete repair and restoration products.
Some of the topics they will discuss are:
1) NEW! Concrete Repair & Restoration Products and Procedures
2) The emergence of IAPMO Uniform Evaluation Service as an issuer of Evaluation (Code) Reports
3) Overview of both ICC-ES and IAPMO-ES Evaluation Reports
4) NEW! Anchor Designer software
5) NEW! Concrete Repair & Restoration Hands-On Demonstrations
6) NEW! Installation & Destructive Testing Demonstration of Anchors in CMU walls
In order to register, you must do so online:
Register online by visiting the following link and selecting the workshop for 9/19/2019 in Chandler, AZ from the list: http://training.strongtie.com/stc/sstpub/psciis.dll?CLASSMENU=sstpub&searchoption=FIELDS&fisDirectList=1&field0=hide&value0=No&field1=XOWNER&value1=22
Limited seating is available at our Training Facility, so please register soon to reserve your seat. Workshop includes hot breakfast and lunch.
Contact Jeff Stoneman with any questions. 702.429.4456 email@example.com