SEAoA Leadership Summit
As discussed at the State Board Meeting in June, we are planning a Leadership Summit similar to what we did 2 years ago to to discuss the direction of the SEAoA. To make this event successful we would like the incoming Tucson and Central Chapter leadership to attend and as many Board members as possible. You are also welcome to bring any one that is interested in a more significant role in the SEAoA. Feel free to bring laptops if you have something to share we will have ac. In addition to a boxed lunch we will also have a light continental breakfast and pastries and an afternoon cheese and veggie snack. We will start at 8am and conclude about 5pm. A rough agenda follows. If you would like to discuss any other items, please send them to Jeff (email@example.com) or Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org) before Friday so they can be added to the agenda.
1. Opening and Agenda Build from participants (for additional items)
2. Confirming Board participants for 2018-19
3. Review Committee Leadership
4. Discuss gaps in leaders and options to fill.
5. Review expectations of Chapter Roles/Responsibilities vs. Association Board Roles/Responsibilities.
6. Determine Breakout Workgroup areas (~Top 3 topics)
7. Breakout Sessions
8. Reconvene and discuss path forward assign action items
9. Conclude about 5pm.
There will be no call-in for this session. If you have input but cannot attend, please send comments before Friday.
Registration for this event is closed. If you would like to attend please contact email@example.com for more details.